1. My favorite subject is Literature, because I like reading novels. 2. The best book I ever read was Artemis Fowl.
3. My favorite food to eat in the cafeteria is pizza.
4. In the weekend when all my chores are done, I like to watch tv and play outside.
5. If I won a free airline ticket to any place I wanted, I would go to Paris because they speak french there, have great food and I have never been there before.
6. My favorite color is Blue.
7. If I had a pet, it would be a Guinea pig because they are cute and small and I'd name it Bluemist.
8. This year, if I work hard enough I hope to be on the basketball team.
6. My favorite color is Blue.
7. If I had a pet, it would be a Guinea pig because they are cute and small and I'd name it Bluemist.
8. This year, if I work hard enough I hope to be on the basketball team.
No comments:
Post a Comment